Is Ubuntu VPS The Best Choice?
Are you projecting and require a specific server configuration, a defined OS, and admin access environment management and monitoring? We would advise you to go for a Ubuntu VPS because this way, you will have root access to the server and can configure it to suit your requirements. The Ubuntu VPS Hosting is the first and foremost hosting plan for website owners running a small and medium-sized business. Mostly, Ubuntu is used for PCs, smartphones, and also Network VPS Servers. You can contact our community or can watch youtube videos to get help with the installation of your own virtual private server. There are several versions available at VPSServer but you have a better choice as Onlive Server. Have sight at the feature list to choose the version you will use. You will come to find Ubuntu VPS the best
Why Must Choose Ubuntu VPS from Onlive Server
You have many choices, but non-other are as famous as Ubuntu or CentOS. Go with Ubuntu VPS whether you are a beginner or a professional. Usually, It comes down to choosing CentOS/Ubuntu. Grab your Ubuntu Operating System version from Onlive Server, several latest and older templates are available for instant deployment. Each of our Ubuntu VPS has high security and optimization to give you the availability of the best Virtual Server on the market. Your server will be online 24×7. There is no downtime and you can access servers from all over the world.
Traffic And Customer Experience
Ubuntu VPS makes unlimited traffic for your website and offers up to 2Gbit/s bandwidth, depending on the model you choose. It concludes that you can host websites, applications, and services that require high bandwidth. As a result, These guarantee comfort and a better user experience for your customers. With an Ubuntu VPS, you get a combined solution that you are free to scale up. You can choose web hosting control panels like cPanel and Plesk. You can also apply increment to RAM and disk space at any moment. As a better result, the server grows with your business.
There are many benefits when using a Ubuntu VPS hosting service, including the comfort of use, increased security, and elevated reliability at a lower total cost of ownership. However, for most, programmers, designers, and developers, the true advantage of a Ubuntu VPS are distinct. Each Ubuntu VPS Server individually from its own operating environment. You can easily and well install the operating system that you prefer or need in this case. Linux as well as remove or add software and experiment easily whenever you want to. Onlive Server is very careful about server maintenance and service delivery timing. In between 2 to 20 minutes, the Server automatically supplies for the CentOS VPS or Ubuntu VPS Server. Onlive Server provides Superior performance.
Plus Keys that compute Extra Benefits
- Intel cores (100%): Consistent performance is guaranteed by high-performance Intel CPUs, NVMe SSD storage, and highly resilient infrastructure.
- Unbounded OS combinations: Establish CentOS, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, and more, or Upload ISO attributes.
- Administrator access: A customized IP address And full root access comprise with all VMs. You can host production environments and business applications. In that space, you can adapt to suit your usage. In that space, you can manage web projects easily.
- No prolonged contracts: You have a choice about how long you keep your server, Hourly, daily or monthly billings that are standard on our products and services.
- Significant and powerful API: Consolidate with our API to quickly spiral, optimize, and control your instances.
- Quality-rich control panel: A single click makes many features available: Restart, Reboot, Reinstall, Change OS, View Console, and more.
Onlive Server is committed to its customers
Several support levels are designed to meet different requirements. Onlive Server proactively monitors its own IT infrastructures, which meant that we bring about interventions in our datacentres 24x7x365. In addition, Onlive Server offers different levels of customer support. If you experience a query, there are several ways through which you can contact customer support: telephone, WhatsApp, live chat, and email. Do you require to contact our specialists directly? So, you can configure and use our solutions. Explore what each level of support offers, and select the one most suited to you.